We offer our clients all around Franklin a specialised service to thoroughly clean and inspect their water tanks. Even though your water tank may seem clean and you see no reason to clean them again, in fact there are plenty.
Reasons for Your Water Tank Cleaning
- Avoid Bacteria. An unclean water tank is the perfect place for bacteria breeding. If your tank is rarely cleaned, it may result in high bacteria concentration, which may harm your health in the long term. Higher bacteria concentration oftentimes leads to waterborne diseases, such as diarrhoea, cholera, typhoid and even lead poisoning. We’re 100% sure you don’t want to experience any of them.
- Avoid Dirt and Rust. Over time water tanks accumulate rust. In the beginning you may not taste or notice it, but as months go by, your domestic water may get that brownish tinge. Not only does it look and sound disgusting, it also raises the risk of your water containing pathogenic micro-organisms, so the risk of developing unwanted health problems may also rise.
- Save Money. Periodically using water tank cleaning services doesn’t only help your health - it also helps your wallet. Regular water tank cleaning is much cheaper than an unplanned emergency cleaning or repair.
Planning Water Tank Cleaning
Planning your water tank cleaning in Auckland, Franklin and many other areas is easier than you have ever thought. Here are the 2 easiest steps you must take when working with A Plus Water:
- Contact us and explain what kind of water services you are looking for.
- Let our team in, have a friendly chat and carry on with your routine. That is it!
We pride ourselves in offering a friendly, honest and reliable PROMPT service... every time! Our team promises to help you either the same day you call us, or the next.